Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Jiah Khan signs 3 Film Deal with Madhu Mantena







Jiah Khan signs 3 Film Deal with Madhu Mantena

 Incensed  by  the  outrageous  ouster  of  Jiah Khan from Ken Ghosh's  Yahoo  the Ghajini  producer Madhu Mantena  has  immediately  signed Jiah for a  3-film deal.

"I think I  owe  her that," says Madhu Mantena. "Specially after the way she has been treated."

Jiah  who has so far  been very quiet about the unceremonious  dismissal  finally spoke  up about being  sacked after  shooting 90 percent  of  the  film.

"What  can I say?  The producer and director know best.  God  has a  unique way of even-ing  things out. I must admit I  was very low  after  what happened.  When Madhu's  call came  it was  like  a sign from heaven."

 The actress met up with  the producer on  Monday afternoon. One of  the films  that Jiah has apparently  been signed for is the  much talked-about sequel to Ghajini.

 Jiah has learnt the  virtues  of caution. "It's much too early to talk about what we're doing together. But the important thing is , Madhu came  forward when he  thought I was in   a situation.  UTV whose film Yahoo  I  lost(apparently because the  role was changed, and I've no reason to disbelieve them) have also signed  me for a 2-film deal."

 Why sign  Jiah for 2 films after sacking her?

Jiah shrugs. "I'm too small too new and  too much of an outsider to  comment on  why UTV did what they did. I did work for almost two years on Yahoo. I  performed a very difficult dance number wuth Shahid. And I was  very proud of matching steps with Shahid.  Like I said  it's not mine to question why."

Jiah has also signed Sajid Khan's House Full where  she has  two other leading ladies Deepika Padukone and Lara Dutt   fighting for Akshay Kumar's attentions.

"But  I've my own track. And I get to do comedy for  the  first time.  I was very  good at comedy in acting school."










No comments:

Post a Comment