Friday 25 April 2008

Shah Rukh Khan : Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?







Shah Rukh Khan : Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?

It's not just raining Shah Rukh Khan on television, there's more like a thunderstorm of the Bollywood Badshah on the small screen. His films, of course, keep showing all the time. And now he's spotted rooting for his team, the Kolkata Knight Riders, in their IPL cricket matches across the country. In addition to all this, SRK is about to initiate another new innings on television as host of the game show
Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain? in which adults will compete with kids to answer school grade questions. SRK is excited by the new show. "I am at ease and give my best when I multitask. I wish we had more time than just 24 hours in a day," he said with bubbly enthusiasm.
    He entered stardom through television two decades ago with the serial
Fauji. "I owe a lot to television where I had my first brush with acting. Whatever I got, including my popularity as a filmstar, is because of this. So when people say I am making a comeback to television, I want to say, but I had never really gone from television. In fact, I am coming on television for the 11th time since I did Fauji. My endeavour is always to entertain people be it on TV, stage or films," he explained.
    On venturing into diverse areas like hosting game shows on TV and buying cricket teams, SRK said, "I always wanted to be in a position to give back to society, and I will do it through two things only — sports and education." The educational aspect attached to Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain? caught his excitement. "I am sure that after watching the show, children of my son's age would also want to participate, which in turn will generate in them a curiosity to increase their general awareness," he said hopefully.










No comments:

Post a Comment