Khallas girl turns girl next door
| You have recently changed the spelling of your name again. What is the reason behind it? Before shooting for Ek Vivaah... aisa bhi, I met numerologist Neeraj Manchanda. He said that my name with an 'I' does not fall on an auspicious number and advised me to use an 'E'. So I agreed as I thrive on hope and it was good for me. It worked for me as well because I felt positive vibrations. Tell us something about the film and your role in it. I play Chandani in the film. She is a small girl from Bhopal who wants to be a singer. Singing is her passion but she is not very ambitious to be a singer. She is the person who unites her family as she does not have a mother. The film is about family values. It shows how the love of her life Prem (Sonu Sood) stands by her through thick and thin. The film shows that it is very important to maintain a relationship. The film shows a relationship between two people which is above marriage. What was your reaction when you got an offer for this film? I jumped at it. I was shocked when I got such a role as it was a very different role for me. This industry has typecast me as a glamorous girl. I wanted to expand and I believe in versatility. I was in tears when I heard the narration of the film. I remember it was on my birthday. Is the film inspired by Tapasya? Yes Ek Vivaah is inspired by Tapasya. The only difference is that there is a musical love relationship in Ek Vivaah which was not there in Tapasya. There is a lot of romance in our film as well. What are your future projects? I have got four releases after Ek Vivaah...aisa bhi . I am doing Shabri, Hello Darling, Har Pall and Right Ya Wrong. |
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment