Delhi Fashion Week Top less Models Dancing Pics, Fight Pictures
The just concluded Delhi Fashion Week saw a clash between models and media over the 'topless' dancing of few models.

The 'topless' dance: Models dancing sans shirts at the Delhi Fashion Grand Finale party at DLF mall Vasant Kunj in New Delhi.
more at
The 'topless' dance: Models dancing sans shirts at the Delhi Fashion Grand Finale party at DLF mall Vasant Kunj in New Delhi.
more at
source : http://www.hindustantimes.com/
|
|
Sourced From : http://www.hindustantimes.com/
ReplyDeletePlease delete this article OR Put 1 Images and Link Back to the HT Story.
Hope you will cooperate.
Thanks
Hindustan Times
Was taken from a forum, Santabanta.com, but looks like original source is HT, so linked back to you guys
ReplyDeletecheers
creepy photos why would I put such articles if I am not gay I think the ht guys were :P
ReplyDelete