Thursday, 18 September 2008

When Sophie turned shutterbug







When Sophie turned shutterbug


Model, singer, former VJ and now an actor, Sophie Chaudhary is a gal with many talents. She will now be seen in an item number in Kidnap apart from roles in Daddy Cool, Freeze and Alibaug .

Sophie recently added another trait to her personality while shooting for Daddy Cool . She said, “I hate waiting around. I don’t like waiting in vanity vans which is very boring. While shooting for a song of Daddy Cool , I suddenly decided that I wanted to learn how to operate the camera with the jimmy-jib. So there I was dressed in my costume, wearing the headphones with people teaching me how to use the camera. Javed and Aashish didn’t even realise that I was the one taking their shot. When they came and saw me operating the camera equipment, their jaws were wide open. And they warned me that the shot better be good or else... So there was a lot of camaraderie and fun.”

We wonder how many more talents Sophie possesses!

via:indiatimes










No comments:

Post a Comment