Sunday 15 November 2009

Shilpa Shetty Wedding Photos,News and Videos :Shilpa Shetty announces wedding date







Shilpa Shetty Wedding Photos,News and Videos :Shilpa Shetty announces wedding date



It's official - Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra are set to be married on November 22. Shilpa wrote on her blog: "I'm going through a lot of mixed feelings - happiness, excitement, nervousness - just like any bride-to-be and sadness as well. I miss my sister and am hoping that she'll be out soon in my last few days at home. My parents are ecstatic and doing everything to make things perfect on my special day. I absolutely adore them! Honestly it still hasn't sunk in completely, it's a strange emotion, can't describe it. The only consolation is that I'm tying the knot with Raj, a man who lets me be myself and doesn't want me or my life to change, that erases premarital jitters." While the wedding will be a private affair for close family, the couple have planned a lavish reception on November 24.















No comments:

Post a Comment