Tuesday 29 September 2009

Rajniesh obsessed with SUPERHEROES







Rajniesh obsessed with SUPERHEROES

    

Rajniesh Duggall, who would next be seen in Vikram Bhatt’s Phhir, might be doing some serious acting on screen but is still a kid from within. The 1920 actor who has a fetish for superheroes loves collecting all the cool stuff related to them. Rajniesh’s wardrobe is filled with superhero clothing like Batman T-shirts, Superman boxers and Phantom belts. Continuing with his obsession with superheroes, Rajniesh has also set a Spider Man caller tune for all his callers. Sit in his car and you will notice a Phantom keychain and a bunch of superhero soft toys on the backseat. “I was always fascinated by these superheroes and the powers that they possess. Whenever I go shopping the first thing that I put my sight on are superhero accessories. In my free time too I am usually watching a Superhero flick or playing Superhero games,” says Rajniesh. So any producer planning to make an animated superhero flick, you know where to look.












No comments:

Post a Comment