Tuesday 29 September 2009

Big B gives hard time to director Sujoy Ghosh







Big B gives hard time to director Sujoy Ghosh

    

They say it needs a lot of conviction to impress and then convince Amitabh Bachchan. Lately, the person who has agreed with them is none other than the mega star himself.


Big B goes down the memory lane and shares his experience with the director of ‘Aladin’ Sujoy Ghosh to prove his point. He exclaims, “Aladin was not the first script- Sujoy had discussed with me. Sujoy, with his super enthusiasm would visit me everyday and narrate a script which he always wanted to work with me in. However, I was never convinced with him; in-fact I could never decipher what he would explain to me.”


Bachchan goes on to add, “And one fine day, I heard an altogether different script from him, which was of ‘Aladin’ and it took me just few seconds to give it a nod. Sujoy was thrilled to hear that and claimed to definitely convince me over the previous script he was working on as well. I assured him- as soon as I am convinced with the script it would not take me even a second to say yes to that as well.”


Well, all we can say to all the filmmakers who desire to work with Big B is- three things you got to be strong in ‘script’, ‘script’ and ‘script’ and the Bachchan is yours.












No comments:

Post a Comment