Tuesday 18 August 2009

Sheena Shahabadi Married







Sheena Shahabadi Married

Sheena Shahabadi made reel life mistakes in real life too

Teree SangSheena ShahabadiVaibhav Gore

Mumbai: Believe it or not! Sheena Shahabadi, the 15-year-old teenage mom in Satish Kaushik's Teree Sang, is married in real life. Sheena, who plays a teenage mom in newly released Teree Sang, married to TV actor named Vaibhav Gore. It was a shocker for the entire unit of Teree Sang and they laughed off the allegation as a desperate attempt for publicity. But Sheena surprised everyone by admitting she was indeed married. Sheena, who mistakenly got pregnant in her debutant movie, said she made a blunder in real life. Sheena said, �I married to this man and the decision was wrong one. I am admitting, I have made a blunder but now I have come out of it.� �Every one makes a mistake and I too did it, but now I came out of it,� she said. According to the sources, Sheena had a runaway marriage with Vaibhav during the shooting of Teree Sang as her parents were against their relationship. Well Sheena, Vaibhav is a closed chapter now, you should concentrate on your work.











No comments:

Post a Comment