Friday 21 August 2009

Rupali Guha, Daughter of Basu Chatterjee







Rupali Guha, Daughter of Basu Chatterjee

Rupali Guha belongs to the soil of film fraternity. Daughter of renowned filmmaker Basu Chatterjee, Rupali has left an indelible mark in the television industry recently with the famous soap Uttaran, which has become a household name. And now, at the threshold of her career in films she says that she owes a lot to her father for what she is today.

Rupali goes down the memory lane and shares with us the memorable moments with her father Basu Chatterjee. She claims, "Even though my upbringing let me do what I aspired to be in life, but my family is still grounded and believe in conservative thoughts." She goes on to add, "I stopped wearing western clothes after daddy expressed his disapproval for the same. After that I have stick to Indian attire, and till date I have lived up to his every wish."

Now that's what you call daddy's girl. What do you say Mr. Chatterjee.











No comments:

Post a Comment