Monday 29 June 2009

Neha Marda







Neha Marda

Neha Merda is one of the busy actress with her two dailies on the block, Balika Vadhu and Kissmat Connection. The poor actress has no time for herself and thus only after midnight she tries to catch up with her life.

Tags : Neha Marda, Neha Marda Balika Vadhu, Neha Marda Kissmat Connection

"That's the time for me to be with my friends. Mostly if I finish my shoot after midnight, I meet them and we go for a dinner at restaurant which are open 24X7 like Marriot or Sun and Sand," says Neha.

When asked how she manages, the actress replies, "I don't like to creep that doing two dailies I don't get time for my self. This is the choice that I have made and is happy about it."

"In the night I also catch up with movies with my friends and then have a good dinner. Again in the morning I am back for my shoots. Sometimes if I get a break for more than an hour, I call my friends and we go for a coffee," she adds.

When do you sleep then? "I sleep in my travelling time, while shifting from one set to another. For Balika I am shooting at Vasai and for Kismat ConnectionI either shoot at Andheri or Bhandup. So I get time of 1 or 2 hours where I get my sleep. I think this is more than enough," she briefs.

She surely knows how to balance her personal as well as professional life.











No comments:

Post a Comment