Wednesday 27 May 2009

Chitrapamaa (Maa) a noble Samaritan







Chitrapamaa (Maa) a noble Samaritan

Chitrapamaa who played Maa in the show titled 'Maa' on Zee is one noble soul.Recently she celebrated her two year old daughter, Ariciaa's, birthday with the children in an orphanage. She brought them lots of goodies and spent time playing and interacting with them till late in the evening. Her daughter who is too young to understand the celebration was so overjoyed to see so many young children around.

Chitrapamaa shares, "I always wanted to celebrate a special occasion of my life with the underprivileged children and finally I'm able to realize it. It's sometimes best to share your joy with the not so fortunate ones, as it is extremely fulfilling. Incidentally my daughter's birthday coincides with Mothers day so it was all the more fulfilling for me to be with them on a day like this."

Well for some people a joy shared is joy doubled.










No comments:

Post a Comment