Wednesday 29 April 2009

Kangna Ranaut Next : comedy "No Problem"







Kangna Ranaut Next : comedy "No Problem"

Kangna  intends to have a ball on the sets of her  first comedy No Problem

 "So far I've never  had  fun on the sets. All  the  character I've played have been introverted  and troubled. So I've been in my  shell  . During Fashion Madhur  Bhandarkar used to scold me  for  being in a  shell all the time.  But if I play insecure paranoid  characters I can't be laughing  and  playing around.   But   it was the nature of  the  characters. For Anees Bazmi's film I'm changing completely. I'm going to organize parties on  the sets, constantly  crack Santa-Banta  jokes and  most   important  of all,  I will bond with Sushmita.  Hopefully  our bonding will last beyond one film."

After  signing a  film together,  Sushmita Sen has  taken  the lovely Kangna Ranaut  under her  wings. Always known  to be warm towards her  co-stars Sushmita has taken a  special  fancy  to Kangana because of  her  facial resemblance to Sushmita's daughter   Renee.

Says  Kangna,  "On  the first day that we met we struck a  special  chord  in each other's hearts.  I was standing  at  a  premiere  and she came up to me.  She held  my face  in her hands and said I've hair exactly   like  her daughter. And that whenever she  saw me  she  was reminded  of  her daughter.  From that moment  onwards we bonded. Luckily I play  Sushmita's  sister  in  the  film that we're doing  together. I  love  calling her Didi."

 Kangna  is  pleased as hell  to  be finally doing comedy.  "I was  really hurt when  people said I was  destined only  to  play tragic roles.  I wanted  to  do comedy for  the longest  time. And  that I've Sushmita  playing my sister  in  the  film  is an added bonus.  We'll have a  ball  playing sisters."

 The  film  is   Anees  Bazmi's comedy No Problem produced  by  Anil Kapoor.

Says Kangna, "I had decided whenever I do my  first comedy it would have  to be  either  with  Anees  Bazmi or David Dhawan  .  Everyone  thought I  was wrong for  the  part in No Problem.  No  one  was convinced I could do  comedy, not  after playing all  those traumatized  roles .  But  Anilji convinced everyone that I could  do."










No comments:

Post a Comment