Thursday 12 March 2009

Payal Rohtagi Maxim Scans | Payal Rohtagi Maxim Interview, Wallpapers, Cover, Bikini Pictures







Payal Rohtagi Maxim Scans | Payal Rohtagi Maxim Interview, Wallpapers, Cover, Bikini Pictures

Bigg Boss 2 catapulted many of it's housemates to fame. One of them is Payal Rohatgi. Maxim gives you a sneak peek at the girl whose antics have entertained many a bored housewife.


You look smokin' hot in your first shoot for MAXIM. So is what we see the real you?

Yes, this is definitely one of the many sides of who I am! Like the different roles that we play, this is one of those days when I decided to share my naughty side with the readers of MAXIM!



We're digging this side of you! Lure us further, tell us something more about you...


[Smiles] I am a very honest human being and very hard working, and a self-made woman at that. And besides that, I am very impulsive, very fun and I can take you by surprise with my naughtiness!


Really! You seem to be our kind of person. So, what's the wildest thing you've ever done?

[Laughs] I'm really scared of people getting the wrong impression so I won't share many crazy thing I have done. But the occasional crazy and fun thing that I do is dance in the rain with my heels on, which I haven't done in a while. May be I will pull you guys out of the Maxim dungeon and have you join me for a rain dance? [Laughs]


That was a whole lot of craziness on Big Boss 2! Give us the inside picture, what was it like?

Very difficult, even more difficult than it looks. While I was on the show I had absolutely no idea what was being aired to the masses. The whole time that I was in the house, the cameras were rolling and at the end of the day the footage was compressed to only an hour. So what the viewers see is not the complete picture. But, of course, the producers have to keep the TRPs in mind. But all in all, it was a good experience. [Smiles]


What drives you totally wild? The good, the bad and the ugly...?

[Laughs out loud] Good -- being a great daughter and dealing with family. Bad -- Can't really comment on the bad but naughty [Naughty seems to be her favourite avtar!] would be riding a bicycle and having girly fun in Goa. Ugly -- I am scared of being crazily in love, to lose myself in someone!


So, what can a man do to attract you?

He should be intelligent for a start. And not hit on me the first time that we meet! Hate to say it, but that would be a complete turn off for me.


What kind of men do it for you, if there is any?

[Laughs out loud] "Sweet Bad Boys". The ones that are too innocent but very clever at the same time. That type drives me wild and leaves me totally flummoxed about what they really want! But then I am treated like a Princess nevertheless. They're simply adorable and naughty!










5 comments:

  1. u r so sexy darling.........i wanna sex with u plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aap bahut Sexy janu So beautiyful darling

    ReplyDelete
  3. one night ? how much

    ReplyDelete
  4. sheeeeeeeee budhi ghodi lal lagam..............ooookkuu...ulti aa rahi hai dekhakar

    ReplyDelete
  5. boobs are very sexy I want to touch

    ReplyDelete