Friday 30 January 2009

Esha Koppikhar Bollywood Actress Fitness Tips







Esha Koppikhar Bollywood Actress Fitness Tips

Photo - Eisha KoppikarMy workout regime:
    
I don't follow a particular workout regime. I keep changing my workouts to let my body get used to all types of regime. I do cardio, martial arts, running. I even do yoga which includes suryanamaskars. I do functional training for taekwondo so I can give strength to all my muscles involved in
martial arts. Strength, speed and power all in one are achieved through functional training. I do a lot of power training as well. I believe in leading a healthy lifestyle in all spheres of life. I don't believe in size zero. I work out within the proportions of my body
    frame.
    For me
    losing
    inches is
    more important than weight loss. Fitness should be achieved naturally and not through artificial methods. Fitness to me is all about creating an aesthetically pleasing physique through a healthy manner.
My daily diet:
    
When I wake up I drink a glass of lukewarm water with lemon and honey. Then I eat a bowl of fruits. I eat after every two hours and in small quantities. I love sweets specially pastries. I mostly binge on a
Sunday. I eat fish and vegetables for lunch. I am a fishiterian as I prefer fish and try to avoid meat as much as possible. I snack on cucumber or tomato slices. My dinner includes salads and fish.
My happiness quotient:
    
My family provides a great support system for me. So I don't mostly feel
depressed about anything. I also have a great partner (Timmy Narang) who is just a call away. Besides, I have great friends as well. They sometimes come over and then probably we go for a movie. Even working out at that time peps me up.
My idea of relaxation:
Gorging on delicious foods that
I like rejuvenate and relax me. I would probably grab a nice pastry or go shopping or attend a yoga class to make myself feel good. It all depends on my mood. I could even chat with my friends.

As told to
GLACXY FERRAO










1 comment:

  1. hey can u plz help mw 2 loose weight n belly fat..my weight is 56 kg n height is 5 feet...plz help me

    ReplyDelete