Tuesday 30 September 2008

When Abhishek met Drona!







When Abhishek met Drona!


Even Abhishek Bachchan get can get surprised... while shooting for Dilli 6 last week in Agra Abhishek Bachchan came across a very small kid who shared his name screen name. The kid's name was Drona... Abhishek and the entire gang were shooting near Taj Mahal, Agra and were surrounded by thousands of fans. There were lots of people who were trying to reach out and say hello to Abhishek.

Among the crowd there was a very cute kid with his father who was shouting that he wanted Abhishek to meet his Drona While passing, Abhishek's Man Friday, Vinod heard this and took him to Abhishek. Says a unit member, "He was very cute boy and kept saying to all that I want to meet my drona. "I want to meet my hero whose film is on my name," said the kid. Needless to say, Abhishek must have been thrilled to meet the real Drona!
via :indiatimesmovies










No comments:

Post a Comment