Saturday 31 May 2008

Rishi Rehan, Khushboo Movie Debutant







Rishi Rehan, Khushboo Movie Debutant


Rishi Rehan is all set for his Bollywood debut with Khushboo. He will be seen playing a career oriented guy in the film. The film is produced by Pahlaj Nihalani and is directed by Rajesh Ram. 

About the film Rishi said, " Khushboo is a very simple real love story highlighting how destiny plays such an important role in bringing two completely diverse people together. The film targets all sorts of audiences. It has family values. It shows the depth of relationship and love. It is real love story that people will connect with." 

Rishi plays a South Indian boy in the film. "My characters name is Raghunathan Iyer. He is a very career oriented guy. He is very well travelled and very well spoken. He is very focussed on his work and nothing else. He does not believe in destiny. He comes to Chandigarh and has chance meetings with this girl named Pinky. Love develops between them and their relationship takes off." 

Rishi always wanted to be an actor. "I realise how important it is for an actor to be completely prepared before venturing into this film industry. So, I had trained for five years. I did my training in acting from a person named Mohit. Then I trained in Martial Arts for a year and a half under Cheetah Yagnesh Shetty. I learnt my dance from Shiamak Davar and Ganesh Acharya. I wanted to learn the different styles of dancing. I also took singing and voice modulation lessons.
 
When I came to know that Pahlaj was looking for boy for his film, I quickly sent my portfolio across. Couple of days later I got a call from his office saying that Pahlaj wants to meet me. To my surprise when I met him, he broke the news to me that he would launch me. It was and is like a dream come true. I could not ask for a better launch than this." 

About working with Avantikka who is also making her debut in the film Rishi said, "It was great. The chemistry between us was just perfect. She was very encouraging and supportive. Since we both were newcomers, we were always trying to help each other and made sure that we gave our best."  

Rishi is a very big fan of Amitabh Bachchan. "Ever since I was eight years old, I have been a big fan of Amitabh Bachchan. I used to look at his songs and copy the way he danced. I used to perform for my family members." 

The land of dreams can make the wildest ones come true. Who knows, a day might come when Rishi may just share screen space with his screen idol.










No comments:

Post a Comment