Monday 26 May 2008

Bollywood's Busiest Actore







Bollywood's Busiest Actore

imesh Reshammiya is back after the release of his last film Aap Ka Suroor. He has got Karzzzz, Kajraare, Mud Mud Ke Na Dekkh Mud Mud Ke and A Love Iiisshtory lined up for releases. "I am very lucky to have Satish Kaushik, Pooja Bhatt, Mahesh Bhatt and other people who are working very hard on me. They are making sure that there is no stone unturned for my releases."

For his upcoming films, Himesh has left his cap behind and has lost quite a lot of weight. He is also sporting a pony tail for Karzzzz . "I do not whether this new look of mine will work or not. We will come to know only after Karzzzz releases in October."

He will be seen playing the role of a tapori in John Matthew Mathan's A Love Iiisshtory . "I play a common man who is a tapori in the film. The name of my character is Suku Bhai . It is a very interesting character and I am doing comedy for the first time."

Let us wait and watch how his new look and films fare.










No comments:

Post a Comment