Tuesday 1 April 2008

Saif Kareena To Get Married







Saif Kareena To Get Married

 No, it`s not a joke and we are not playing any April fool's prank. It's confirmed, Kareena Kapoor and her latest beau, Saif Ali Khan, will soon tie the knot, post the release of their much-awaited flick Tashan.

Kareena and Saif, who made their relationship public in October last year, at Manish Malhotra's grand finale at the LFW in Mumbai, have been Bolllywood's super sizzling couple ever since. Though it was even less than six months, the rumours of the couple getting secretly married had already hit the stands by January this year.

But the cat is finally out and here is what Bebo had to say:

"Geeting married secretly was just a silly rumour. Why would I hide if I had gotten married? That would be the day for me. Only I know how I'm looking forward to it."

After openly refusing any prospects of getting married for the next five years, the actress now says, "Yes, I am going to get married very soon. Initially, Saif and I thought of giving our relationship some time before we get married. But now I don't think either of us can wait any longer. So may be, post the release of Tashan this month, you all can see us wedded."

When it comes to love, no one can be as vocal and as illustrative as the couple in question. Saif needs no explanation here; he has done everything to impress his latest love interest from literally wearing his heart out on his sleeve (tattoo Kareena) to gifting her diamonds and a plane. Kareena too has been more than willing to display her affection for him, and has not missed a single chance to name the actor in any of her candid interviews.

With the marriage scheduled around the release of Tashan, the movie is sure to be one of the most awaited releases in the year. Talking of the movie that started it all, Bebo says, "The reason Tashan will always be close to my heart is because it was on the sets of Tashan that we came closer. It was during this time that, Saif took me out for a candlelit dinner and proposed to me. By then I was too much in love with him to have said no."

The actress, who has been flying high post the release and success of 'Jab We Met', feels there is nothing wrong with getting married while at the peak of her career.

On the contrary she says the timing could not have been better. "I didn't say I'd stop working after marriage. Today I've already reached the Rs 3.5 crore package, and I hope to work and earn more in the coming years. In fact I already have some big projects in hand which are slated for release by the year-end", she says.

Well this is what is known as chat mangni patt biyah … Who needs to wait for four years, when on one side there is s super hottie, who is not only a Nawab but also the suave looking Bollywood 's next mega star, Saif and on the other is the reigning queen of hearts, Bebo...










No comments:

Post a Comment