Saturday 29 March 2008

Ranbir Kapoor Walks the Ramp, as Mom and GF watches







Ranbir Kapoor Walks the Ramp, as Mom and GF watches


At the India Fashion Week in Mumbai that took off yesterday, there's much to look forward to. Last evening, Ranbir Kapoor walked the ramp for the first time.



"I was as nervous as I was for my first shot of Saawariya," said Bollywood's hottest new star. "But this was something I had to do for the sake of my friend Arjun Khanna." Designer Arjun Khanna and Ranbir have been friends forever. "He's my neighbour and a dear friend. I try to wear his clothes as far as possible."
Recently, when Ranbir attended his best friend's wedding in Goa, he wore Khanna's sherwani. Just last week, for a photo-shoot in Bangkok, all of Ranbir's clothes were done by Khanna. "I try to be faithful to Arjun's clothes because he knows my likes. Walking the ramp is something I would've never done so early in my career if it wasn't for Arjun."
Likewise, Ranbir has no plans of performing live on stage for a long time. He said no to the lucrative offers to dance at the award functions at the beginning of the year. "I'm not ready to perform on stage. I don't have a body of songs. After my second release Bachna Ae Haseeno in August, maybe I will. Until then, I don't want to go on stage to dance to my colleagues' songs."










No comments:

Post a Comment