Tuesday 25 March 2008

Luv Sinha







Luv Sinha

Luv Sinha Shatrughan Sinha's sonThough Shatrughan Sinha's son Luv Sinha is yet to get in to the filmi circuit, he is quite confident about making the right moves. The newcomer will be launched by his home production Shotgun Entertainment.

"My father has set very high standards for me. He's finalised the script and the director has been zeroed down on collectively by my family. I will be launched by our home production. Although I have been meeting people outside, I haven't said 'yes' to any other project so far," says Luv.

Luv has undergone professional training and is confident about his strengths as an actor, "My father wanted me to study at FTII, Pune but I didn't want to go there as they don't teach dance and action there. So Deepak Rawat taught me how to dance and Mr. Roshan Taneja, who taught my father at FTII has also taught me acting. Contrary to popular belief, I haven't been trained by Kishor Namit Kapoor. And who better to approach other than my father when it comes to acting?"










No comments:

Post a Comment