Friday 29 February 2008

Lara Dutta Saw Ghost In Her Room







Lara Dutta Saw Ghost In Her Room


Believe it or not (we're not at all sure what to make of this) but Lara Dutta, who was shooting for Ravi Chopra's Banda Yeh Bindaas Hai in Ooty, recently felt a 'presence' in her room in the dead of the night.

The actress who was staying in a palace of the king of Mysore, says she also saw ceiling fans whirling and bathroom doors swinging by themselves. Lara was so petrified that she ran out of the room. Says Lara, "It was really scary to sense that someone was watching me constantly. There were weird things happening all around me in the room. Believe me, the palace was a perfect setting for a horror film. I just stayed there for one day and then I requested my producer to move my staff and me elsewhere."

So did she actually see a ghost? Lara replies in all earnestness, "No, I did not see a ghost but if we had Akshay Kumar or Ajay Devgan with us, I would have understood because they are ace pranksters but there was only Govinda and he doesn't play such pranks. It was quite a spine-chilling experience."










No comments:

Post a Comment