Saturday 29 December 2007

Saif Kareena







Saif Kareena

"I'm extremely and completely committed. I've found true love and I'd like people to respect that as much as I do," Saif is quoted as saying in a news report.
 
"A lot of people say a lot of things. She's the most wonderful person I know," he said.
 
"I'd love that," Saif said. "Right now our respective work occupies most of our time. It's of paramount importance to both of us. But even if I sound old-fashioned I'd like to say my intentions are honorable.
 
"We do live our lives in the public glare. We're open to people passing judgment on us. I've no problem with that," he said.

"Public perceptions are generally based on incomplete information. I'm not here to clear up those misconceptions. It's enough for me to know I'm doing the right thing."
 
Saif is currently holidaying in Hong Kong, accompanied by daughter Sarah, son Ebrahim and new found love Kareena.










No comments:

Post a Comment