Tuesday 6 November 2007

Not getting married - Rani Mukerji







Not getting married - Rani Mukerji



Giving her throaty laugh, Rani said, “How many times are they going to fix the day, venue, honeymoon, etc for me? The media might as well get the wedding cards printed and send me one. I’ll just show up for the event.”


But, there cannot be smoke without fire. “I’m not the one spreading the rumour. I wish I was rich enough to book Umaid Bhavan for my wedding. On February 10, I’m working with Kunal Kohli and Saif Ali Khan. Set another date for my wedding, please,” the actress known for comedy, begged.

According to Rani, she is not getting involved or married to anybody else either to prove that Aditya and she aren’t an item in Bollywood.

“I can climb on top of a water tank like Dharmendra did in Sholay and deny the rumour. But what’s the point? The media will still insist on getting me married,” she giggled.

Instead of marriage, Rani would rather talk about Sanjay Leela Bhansali in whose film Saawariya she will next be seen.











No comments:

Post a Comment