Saturday 29 September 2007

No eligible guys in our industry: Vidya Balan







No eligible guys in our industry: Vidya Balan


Mumbai, Sep 28 (IANS) First she was linked with John Abraham during "Salaam-e-Ishq" and now she is being attached to her "Heyy Babyy" and "Bhool Bhulaiyaa" co-star Akshay Kumar. But Vidya Balan, who is looking for her Mr. Right, is unfazed and rues about the scarcity of eligible bachelors in filmdom.

"Yes, I'm young and single and most certainly looking forward to being in love. Unfortunately, both John and Akshay are attached. And that creates an embarrassment more for them than for me. So that's that...

"Come to think of it, where are the eligible single guys in our industry? I'll have to look elsewhere," Vidya told IANS.

Commenting upon her link-up with Akshay, she said: "I'm quite prepared for stories to filter back. I've gone through this before. During 'Salaam-e-Ishq' they linked me with John Abraham because people saw us having so much fun together. Now there'll be gossip because Akshay and I had a great time."

Vidya, who debuted opposite Saif Ali Khan and Sanjay Dutt in "Parineeta", Please click here to read the original


Powered by ScribeFire.











No comments:

Post a Comment